Axial Fixed Inductor
1. Design to be compact, small and light-weight, wide range of inductance.
2.Contibute to be high Q and self-resonent frequencies, tapping type that is convenient for automatic insertion, coating epoxy resin that ensure the humidity resistance to be long life.
For TV, radios and radio transceivers, telephones. . Others various electronic products
● Electrical Characteristics
(1) Isat: DC current at which the inductance drops approximate 10% from its value without current;
(2) Irms: DC current that causes the temperature rise (△T ≤40°C ) from 25°C ambient.
(3) Rated Current: It is either the inductance is 10% lower than its initial value in DC saturation characteristics or temperature raise becomes △T=40°(Ta=25°), whichever is lower.
(4) Operating Temperature Ranges: -25～85°.
(5) Dielectric with standing voltage:250V AC r.m.s.
● Test Equipments
(1) Inductance(L): HP 4284A/HM 9481/CD 1063/HP 4291A;
(2) Q: HP 4284A/HM 9481;
(3) DCR: CH 502A/CH 502BC;
(4) SRF: HM 9461;
(5) Rated Current/Isat./Irms.: HP 4284+HP 4284A/CD 1068+CD 1320. Test Condition: at 25°,75%H.